Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week In Review

Highest Weight: 263lbs
WW Starting Weight: 231.8lbs
Last Week's Weight: 227.0lbs
Today's Weight: 225.2lbs

Woohoo! 1.8lbs gone! I was very happy to see that number this morning when I stepped on the scale. I actually made myself a goal to be under 225lbs by my first day back at work, which is Tuesday, so we'll see if I get there. Even if I don't, I'm very happy with WW and how I am feeling lately. I am really working hard to realize that health and happiness is more than a number on a scale!

Anyway, on to the week in review:

Diet:

Food was great this week. I actually had a splurge night on Saturday when my hubs and I went out for a date night (only our 2nd night away from our son this year!). I had a very reasonable meal of shrimp and scallops, but then splurged on chocolate cake for dessert. It was definitely worth it! Even with my splurge meal, I only used about half of my weekly points since I worked out so much and use my activity points before my weeklies. Apart from that night, my eating was very clean and healthy. I've been doing better with eating fruit at night, and I think it helps fill me up better. I made some delicious meals this week (including teriyaki meatballs & butternut squash pasta) and all went well!

Exercise:

Once again, I worked out 6 of 7 days this week. As part of that, I started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and am totally loving it! She works you so hard in such a short amount of time, which is perfect for this busy momma. I also am already feeling stronger, which is exciting. The only thing I changed up a bit from the program is that instead of doing the cardio DVD which was on schedule for yesterday, I ran outside instead. I figure it's fine to switch cardio for cardio, and the weather was too perfect not to run (mid-60s with a breeze). I had a fantastic run and could tell that BR is helping me get stronger, which in turn makes running easier. I think I need to find a fall 5k to run!

Mental Health:

If you couldn't tell already, I am feeling fantastic right now! Everything seems to be clicking into place and I just feel so alive. It's awesome. I love when my head gets in the zone like this. While I know the feeling won't last forever, I'm going to roll with it for as long as I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment